KUALA LUMPUR: Some quick action from the friendly neighbourhood "abang bomba" freed a woman who found herself unfortunately stuck after getting caught in a grill of a drain.
According to a Fire and Rescue department spokesman, they received a call informing them of the incident at Taman Tun Dr Ismail at about 10.23am.
In ten minutes, a team from the TTDI fire station was at the scene to help the damsel in distress who did not notice the hole in the iron grill.
The woman’s left leg got stuck in the drain after falling through the deceptively small-looking hole.
Firefighters managed to free the victim in a matter of minutes.
"She only suffered minor bruising on the left leg," said the department spokesman.